Earlier this year, the Corporate Edition of the 2011 National Survey on STEM Education was published covering topics such as: STEM funding priorities, professional development, and key issues facing STEM educators. That survey has now been used by dozens of STEM companies to help define the products and services available for STEM students in the United States.
In the meantime, many STEM educators have followed this blog and asked the question, “Can I get a free copy?”. Now you can.
- Top challenges facing STEM education
- STEM integration: currently and in the next 1-3 years
- STEM courses currently offered and those likely to be offered in the next 1-3 years
- E-book reader technology for STEM education
- Professional development judged most helpful to STEM educators
- Educator suggestions for STEM PD courses–over 250 detailed responses with PD opportunities
A big thanks goes out to our friends at Learning.com for making this research available for all those educators teaching the next generation of scientists and engineers. Go to Learning.com to get the full report.